Made By Meeya

Made by Meeya
At Made by Meeya, all the art, designs, sewing, calls, emails and coffees are made by me - Meeya!

I offer clients a full service design experience in everything including logo development, stationery, flyers, brochures, illustrating, advertising, web design or whatever your design need may be!

My online invitations store offers you affordable, high-quality invitations and birth announcements printed only on 100% recycled card using vegetable based inks. I love drawing & sewing, and many of my unique designs feature these elements.

Have the look of a handmade, fabric invitation or announcement without the price tag!
Promote your event with a beautiful ink pen and chalk pastel drawn invitation.
Boutique design, without the boutique price - all Made by Meeya.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails