Princess Allure Jewellery and Accessories

Princess Allure Jewellery

The Princess Allure collection includes handcrafted earrings, necklaces, bracelets and hair adornments. I pride myself on good quality products that are unique and well made, along with excellent customer service.
The collection is made predominately with Swarovski crystals and pearls, along with lace, materials and sterling silver components. I have a distinctive range of personalised jewellery, where I hand stamp sterling silver discs to create special and individual ‘mummy jewellery’.


Princess Allure’s customers are given the opportunity to customise designs by colour and findings finish, thus giving them a special piece of jewellery that is exactly what they are after. I also offer a custom order service where clients’ jewellery or accessory dreams are brought to life. Visit Princess Allure Jewellery here http://www.princessallure.com.au/

Share

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Living Altogether!! Feel free to check out my website for many more handmade creations....the personalised family charm bracelet is a popular style :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails