Give your website a fresh start for better results in the new financial year.
Want to find out if you should be using Twitter or Facebook? Think it's about time you got better results from the search engines? Is email marketing on your list of things to do?
The Online Business Overhaul eCourse is a complete do-it-yourself blueprint to marketing your business online.
If you're a business owner (or planning to be) and want better results from your online efforts - I invite you to enrol in this easy to complete eCourse designed just for you.
Over 5 weeks you'll improve your website, attract traffic, build an audience and maximise the conversion of visitors into customers in a way that adds value to your business.
The course material is accessed online 24/7 and run over 5 weeks with 3 lessons posted per week. You can work at your own pace with downloadable worksheets and 180 practical steps to follow to guide you through the process.
Over the course duration you’ll:
Review your website
- Design and implement a simple online marketing strategy customised to your business
- Learn how to use search engines to attract free targeted traffic to your website
- Learn how to reach new audiences and build your reputation using social media - Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and You Tube
- Implement a low-cost email marketing campaign that builds relationships and adds value to your audience
- Learn how to improve your business results from your web presence
Visit the website to learn more.
The course facilitator is Clare Lancaster, an online communication professional and the editor of Women In Business. Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and Forbes and she is a regular columnist for Nett Magazine; Australia’s leading online business magazine.